Monday, March 17, 2008

Hello from the OBLIVION!

Hello my counterparts...i know it has been such a long time since i've been in touch...but the gap was just in the physical world...i have been thinking so much about all of you during the entire trip to the other side of our Earth...India...so it would be apt if i said "you were there with me"!
how can i explain what i experienced? language has its boundaries but the heart does not...so, i will try to patiently bring each and every experience to you...
My faith that humanity will organize itself to save the WHOLE is still going strong...after i met my other PARTS...
hmmm....where do i start?
i keep getting images of the Earth breathing and living and awakening each of us to our purpose...the peace it gives me within..that i am not alone..
one more thing that i have realized from all of these experiences is that human has to become a human after all...he cannot turn into anything else...it is time our energies get organized to revive our WHOLE...!
wow...it is so good to be back my comrades! i love you all...

No comments: