Though we are compiling other blog posts(for the tech-inclined) on various technical stages in detail, here's a little glimpse into the madness of the film's technical universe. For the last 3-4 days, 3 MacBook Pros are processing overtime simultaneously connected and mixed and matched to 7 to 8 External hard-drives. The following 5 is just a little peek into our state of mind.
1. Getting the DCP Log files ready for conversion
2. Updating the Censor warning Title cards onto the Reels
3. Readying up the DVD Compression files
4. Syncing and final Output of Audio Files for 24fps
5. Syncing the Subtitles for Output to DCP
And much more...(The above pic is a 15-sec frame preview from the start of the movie - for Cigarette and Alcohol warning as suggested by the Censor Board - what we are adding now. If anyone needs to put it up in your film in the future, don't keep searching. Just download this and use it)